1. Ranger Insertion - Centaur 23 from Centaur 24, Approaching
2. Ranger Insertion - SP4 Tinney Immediately After Insertion.
3. Ranger Insertion - SP4 Tinney, PFC Allmon and PFC
Perez Being Inserted.
4. Ranger Insertion - PFC Allmon and PFC Perez on Centaur
26 Just Prior to Insertion.
5. Ranger Insertion - SP4 Guth on Centaur 24 Just Prior
6. Area of Ranger Contact on 2 April.
7. Area of B/C/2-27 Inf Contact on 2 April.
8. Area where UH-1C was Downed on 2 April.
9. Location of B/2-27 Inf Ambushes and Consolidated Night Defensive Position
Evening of 4 April. (2 parts). Part 1 Part
NOTE: Photographs 1-5 were taken by CPT Paul Schierholz, Commanding
Officer, Company F (Ranger), 75th Infantry on board Centaur 24 during the
morning insertion on 2 April 1970.
NOTE: Photographs 6-9 were Taken By OV-1 Mohawk on 13 April 1970.
AH-1 Cobra, 3d Sqaudron, 4th Cavalry (Centaur)
UH-1H, Company A, 25th Aviation Bn. (Little Bear)
Black Virgin Mountain (Nui Ba Dinh)