CMH Home
Lineage And Honors Information

366th Chemical Company

Lineage and Honors Information as of 10 December 2008

366th Chemical Company Lineage

Constituted 25 February 1943 in the Army of the United States as the 195th Chemical Depot Company

Activated 15 July 1943 at the Chemical Warfare Service Unit Training Center, Camp Sibert, Alabama

Inactivated 28 May 1946 in England

Redesignated 2 November 1948 as the 366th Chemical Maintenance Company and allotted to the Organized Reserve Corps

Activated 29 November 1948 at Jacksonville, Florida

Inactivated 1 September 1950 at Jacksonville, Florida

(Organized Reserve Corps redesignated 9 July 1952 as the Army Reserve)

Redesignated 24 October 1955 as the 366th Chemical Company

Activated 1 November 1955 at Brunswick, Georgia

Inactivated 31 December 1957 at Brunswick, Georgia

Activated 15 January 1963 at Augusta, Georgia

Location changed 1 June 1995 to Savannah, Georgia; on 17 September 2002 to Fort Stewart, Georgia

366th Chemical Company Honors

Campaign Participation Credit

World War II: European-African-Middle Eastern Theater, Streamer without inscription



Return to Branch Index