CMH Home
Lineage And Honors Information

326th Chemical Company

Lineage and Honors Information as of 24 february 2005

326th Chemical Company Lineage

Constituted 18 February 1943 in the Army of the United States as the 191st Chemical Depot Company

Activated 4 March 1943 at Camp Sibert, Alabama

Inactivated 15 December 1945 in England

Redesignated 26 May 1947 as the 326th Chemical Depot Company and allotted to the Organized Reserves

Activated 15 June 1947 at Atlanta, Georgia

(Organized Reserves redesignated 25 March 1948 as the Organized Reserve Corps; redesignated 9 July 1952 as the Army Reserve)

Inactivated 1 May 1951 at Atlanta, Georgia

Redesignated 7 April 1955 as the 326th Chemical Company

Activated 31 March 1955 at Brevard, North Carolina

Location changed 1 June 1959 to Huntsville, Alabama

326th Chemical Company Honors

Campaign Participation Credit

World War II: European-African-Middle Eastern Theater, Streamer without inscription



Return to Branch Index