The following materials (including all letters of recommendation) need to be completed and sent to the address below by the close of business 15 January. Late entries will not be accepted:
1. Completed, typed application form.
2. Proposed research plan and reasons for your interest in this topic.
Not to exceed 10 double-spaced, typed pages.
3. Letter from dissertation director confirming that your dissertation proposal has been accepted by your committee.
4. Letters of Recommendation
a. (Dissertation Director)
5. Writing sample. Approximately 25 double-spaced, typed pages
(e.g. seminar paper, published scholarly article, excerpt from M.A. thesis or Ph.D. dissertation). Please enclose an entire piece,
not a fragment.
6. Transcripts from all Undergraduate and Graduate schools attended.
Mail or FAX all application materials to:
Dissertation Fellowship Committee
U.S. Army Center of Military History
102 4TH AVE BLDG 35
FORT MCNAIR DC 20319-5060
FAX (202) 685-2077